Alternative Car Door Welcome Light - Small LED with Human Motion Sensor

It is cool to have car door welcome light.

A sample photo I get from internet.

cool huh?

It is expensive for some of us. And you need to drill your car door and wiring connection. 



I don't think I want to drill my car door 
SO ~~~~
Here I'm sharing an alternative option to work "like" car door welcome light or work as mini torch light when  we open car door in dark environment.

Take a look :)



Well, this video shooting may not bright enough to view. Will try to get another brighter version soon.
Just for sharing this small LED can work as mini torch light (on always), motion sensor (auto light on 20s) and off.

2 more video sample of this small little gadget.



Sample photo I get from internet of this small little gadget.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Myvi 2018 Photo & Video Overview

Another fake/imitation Pivot Raizin VS after 4 months use