Another fake/imitation Pivot Raizin VS after 4 months use


I bought 2 Pivot Mega Raizin before. 1 Purple 1 Brown. Both I dismantle after 4 months use. 

As you can see, the cap is swelling. I know some of you might say the color of this VS doesn't look like original. That's what I want to share this may happened if use of fake product.


Seriously all  "Super Condenser" going to "vomit" one by one


 Fake product also got "15" marked at fuse, exactly like original.

 Even "K" marking also got.


See! Made in Japan.. hehe. 

Nothing more, just to share what I experience and remind all beware of fake/imitation product.


A short video here :



Comments

  1. hi, thanks for sharing. Now, do you know where to get this genuine product? because im looking for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro. Thanks for sharing. I installed a fake unit also. Car feel improved. But all of a sudden it broke. My car got fire! Really fire under my hood! My wife was driving the car that day. Lucky quick help from good people around. DON'T buy fake one bros....reallyyyy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Myvi 2018 Photo & Video Overview